Web DesignerWashington, DC :: Salt Lake City, UT :: Remote Friendly
About Niftic: Small and powerful Creative Agency in Washington DC & Salt Lake City. Our mission is all about creating more positive interactions, and connecting businesses & users through delightful design. Our day-to-day is an exciting blend of brand creation, visual design, web and app design, and custom development for clients across the nation and world. We've had the opportunity to work with a huge variety of clients and make friends from The North Face, National Geographic, and Lexus, to social change organizations like Change.org, MoveOn, and Planned Parenthood, as well as on global projects for The Olympics, and global off-grid energy projects.
About the Position: We’re looking for an experienced web designer. You’ll be working directly under our Creative Director on a variety of projects including digital experiences such as websites, web apps and native apps as well as brand identities, packaging and other print projects.
You will be working on a small dedicated team that love you and lead your own projects. You are required to closely collaborate with the creative director, developers, and other staff to execute projects.
More specifically, we expect:
- - Ability to collaborate successfully with coworkers | Have Fun
- - Effective written and verbal communication skills
- - Ability to adapt and follow brand guidelines in design, tone, voice, and visual assets.
- - Research brand markets and audiences to ideate and use your knowledge of design principles, colour, texture, and imagery to create brand concepts including mockups, illustrations, web pages, and other asset collateral.
- - Design clear and engaging designs for great user experiences in print, packaging, and digital.
- - Have an in-depth knowledge of the Adobe Suite, and Sketch, as well as have a hunger to keep learning the latest technologies and methodologies.
- - Be comfortable with managing multiple projects and fast timelines.
- - Advocate for next-level design and brand strategy based on the audience and market.
- - Ability to develop and maintain organized design assets including templates, assets, and revisions, as well as the ability to manage multiple types of file systems, formats and sizing.
Please make sure to attach a link to your portfolio as well as a cover letter telling us a little about yourself so we can get to know you!